1. Wizards Pam and John Baldivia introduce little Jenna to the magic of Halloween
2. Shiloh Tucker as Frankie from “Monster High,” Gwendolyn Spence as a fairy, and Suhailah Tucker as a Greek goddess
3. This poodle pizza seems worried that he’s on the menu
4. All the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles walk the red carpet
5. This traveling case of Stella Artois is perfect for the holidays
As shadows began to creep down the bluffs on the evening of Oct. 31, adults, children and their dogs paraded around Runway in their most hauntingly cute Halloween costumes. Doggies dolled up as superheroes, pumpkins and pizza strutted their stuff down the red carpet competing to be crowned top dog.
All the pooches were precious, but only three won gift baskets provided by the Wallis Annenberg PetSpace. In third place was Stella the poodle, dressed as Sandy from “Grease.” The second-place winner was Maddie, also a poodle, wearing an adorable Wonder Woman costume. First place was a tie between two Shih Tzus: Ally dressed as a peacock, and Coco dressed as a Christmas present.
After the contest, people munched on grub from food trucks, Hal’s Bar & Grill mixed up a special Halloween cocktail, and Sol Cucina offered Taco Tuesday specials.
— Shanee Edwards
Leave a Reply