1. Pritpal Bahra helps her son Gurnaam balance on the snowboard
2. Little Athena concentrates on crafting the perfect ornament
3. Tiffany Peterson helps other elves with their crafts
4. Greg and Marisa Avallon share little snowflake Sloan’s first visit with Santa
5. Sophia shreds the Runway on a snowboarding simulator
Instagram blew up as families flocked to Runway on Sunday, Dec. 3, to take selfies with Saint Nick.
Celebrating her first Santa sit-down was tiny cutie Sloane, daughter of Marisa and Greg Avallon, who you may remember shared their home with us in our February issue. We’re thrilled to hear they’ve added a nursery to their beautiful Woodson home.
A snowboard simulator gave brave bambinos a chance to sharpen their skills before hitting the slopes over the holiday break. Plucky Sophia showed off mad shreddin’ skills while other kids looked on in awe.
Aprés-ski, kids went to work making buttons, tree ornaments and other holiday decorations with one of Santa’s taller elves, Tiffany Peterson.
With cooler weather, a fresh ocean breeze and plenty of sunshine, Playa Vista proves once again it’s a great place for families to winter during the holidays.
— Shanee Edwards
Leave a Reply